What We DoFreedom800® is a cloud-based phone service that specializes in offering toll free numbers combined with an enterprise-level feature set for one low monthly price. The service is also known as virtual 800 service or virtual pbx. The core of the service is designed to help create a professional, trusted image for your business while using your existing phone service (like your cell phone). It helps keep your costs as low as possible without the sacrifice of sounding like your on a tight budget.
How We HelpSmall businesses, especially those with home offices, find it difficult to appear credible if they use personal and mobile phones as primary company contact numbers. Since the phone is often a first impression, having a polished phone image is crucial in appearing credible and established to your potential customers.
Freedom800® gives you the ability to project an established, professional image, expand your reach and simplify your communications infrastructure. With a wide array of advanced features, Freedom800® is able to deliver the image, productivity, and professionalism of a Fortune 500 corporate telecommunications system at a price you can afford.
Who We AreFreedom800® is owned and operated by Telecentrex Communications, a privately-held marketing company specializing in innovative cloud-based telecommunications services. The virtual phone service offered through Freedom800.com is powered by FreedomVoice Systems, a high tech telecommunications innovator headquartered in Encinitas, California.
Key Benefits of Freedom800®
- Project a professional image to callers at all times.
- Stay connected while on the go, anywhere you are.
- Forward calls to any phone, including your cell.
- Stay focused by screening and managing your calls.
- Add a layer of security by keeping your personal phones private.
- Manage your business communications from anywhere, anytime.
- Call reporting provides insight to call acitivty.
Why Choose a Virtual Phone Service?
- Scales quickly and easily so you can be more flexible.
- Low maintenance costs means you save money and time.
- Secured communications network protects your business.
- Enterprise-level redundancy means better reliability.
- Crystal-clear connections so no one knows you're 'in the cloud'.
- Budget sensitive pricing means you get more for less.