What We DoFreedom800® is a cloud-based phone service that specializes in offering toll free numbers combined with an enterprise-level feature set for one low monthly price. The service is also known as virtual phone service or virtual pbx. The core of the service is designed to help create a professional, trusted image for your business while using your existing phone service (like your cell phone). It helps keep your costs as low as possible without the sacrifice of sounding like you're on a tight budget.
Who We AreFreedom800® is owned and operated by Telecentrex Communications, a privately-held sales and marketing firm specializing in innovative cloud-based telecommunications services. Freedom800® is powered by FreedomVoice®, a high-tech telecommunications innovator headquartered in Encinitas, California.
Key Benefits of Freedom800®
- Project a professional image to callers at all times.
- Forward calls to any phone, including your cell.
- Stay focused by screening and managing your calls.
- Add a layer of security by keeping your personal phones private.
- Call reporting provides insight to call acitivty.
Listen to a recent endorsementKramer is an outrageous, outspoken and funny radio talent in Springfield, IL. Listen to Kramer talk about Freedom800.com of Freedom800® by Kramer of the The Kramer Radio Show.
Why Use a Cloud-based Phone Service?
- Scales quickly and easily so you can be more flexible.
- Low maintenance costs means you save money and time.
- Enterprise-level redundancy means better reliability.
- Crystal-clear connections so no one knows you're 'in the cloud'.
- Budget sensitive pricing means you get more for less.
Listen to a recent endorsement by Kramer of the The Kramer ShowKramer is an outrageous, outspoken and funny radio talent in Springfield, IL. Listen to Kramer talk about Freedom800.com